Because of YOU, we are better!
Stop in to City Hall today to pick up a nickel or two to give out to someone of your choosing.
They should be given out:
- As a special thank you to a neighbor, co-worker or stranger
- They are to acknowledge an act of kindness
- They are to create awareness to community strength and giving
- When giving them away, ask that the recipient “pay it forward” to the next kind person
- No age limit
- Ultimately, the circles these nickels will travel are a path of encouragement, support and community support with kindness
- We often don’t know what others are going through, a small act of kindness can sometimes make all the difference in the world.
Stay In Touch With The City
Sign up for the city newsletter to receive updates on the latest policies and news.