Permits And Registrations

Find Your Way

Building Permits | Planning & Zoning | ROW Permits | Special Events | Other Permits

Building Permits

Click Here for ePermitting

Please be advised, Alexandria Township permits are processed at  324 Broadway, Suite 101, phone number 320-759-5300.

Click Here for eScheduling


Community Development

Learn more about the community development department

Right-of-Way Permits

Special Event Permits

Special Event Permit - Complete this application if you are having an event in the City.
Special Event Permit – Alcohol Supplemental Form - Please complete this form if you will be serving alcohol at your event.
Map #1 – Big Ole Central Park-2nd Ave - (use this map if your event will be in Big Ole Central Park and/or 2nd Avenue)
Map #2 – Central Lakes Trail - (use this map if your event will be using the Central Lakes Trail)
Map #4 – Downtown Area - (use this map if your event will be in the downtown area)
Map #5 – RCC floor plan - (use this map for events that take place inside the RCC)

Other Permits